- Policies regarding who needs to submit the Call Report and when
- Directions on which portions of the Call Report need to be completed by which companies.
- Resources for how to complete the report, including field definitions.
- Overview of the options for uploading the Call Report data to NMLS
- Understanding how the data is used by regulators.
Thursday, May 5, 2011 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm ET
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm ET
Participants must register to take the webinar, and participants need to create a log-in ID on the CSBS website. You cannot use your NMLS log in ID to register. The dial-in number and link to the webinar will be emailed to registrants 48 hours before the workshop, so anyone out there wanting to participate in Thursday's webinar needs to register ASAP.
I realize that there are some great discussion groups out there on various social networking sites about completing the Call Report. But it can never hurt to get facts and training straight from the regulators.
I would like to especially thank David Dulock and the team of Black Mann & Graham for providing me with the information for today's post.
Good luck to everyone.
For related posts, visit http://www.frontier2000.net/.